Sunday, June 12, 2011

10 pound Slimdown

So I'm back on track since memorial day and girls' weekend. I gained roughly 4 pounds and I wasn't really bad, but chocolate, wine and even chocolate wine was involved and limited exercise due to the humidity and forgetting my sneakers. This week was the Greek festival and they are known for their food and pastries. I mostly stuck to low carb, high protein items and ran 3 days. I am also utilizing my expensive cable and I found workouts on demand! 10 pound Slim down has a program to lose 10 pounds and shape up in 30 days. I don't care if I lose the 10 pounds, but 6 would be nice. I've tried core training which kicked my abs and then butt and thigh workout that was hard, but I need something to lift this sagging butt. I'm going out to run for 45 mins to an hour and then a day of gardening, painting Jake's room and house cleaning. That's right, I didn't mention catching up on my notes (for work) or anything because.... I'm still caught up.

I just remembered after having a dream last night about high school and my high school friends that we're supposed to be having a reunion. I haven't heard anything more, so I think it's been put on the back burner but it made me think of... I can't say, because these blogs are public and no one needs to be reading this or reading into this. I just wish I had the confidence and wherewithal to think that I was fairly attractive and there were guys around me that thought so too. This was probably brought on because someone to be nameless tried to chat with me last night, but I didn't see it until later. Not sure what I would've done and I don't want it to led to anything. Oh well, you can never go back and honestly I'm having plenty of fun now just getting ample attention from the hubby and interest from others and every once and a while I'll see my reflection and think, "Wow, I'm pretty." Last night I saw sparkles in my eyes while I was talking, I hope others can see that inner beauty and confidence too. Time to go run!

No comments: