Sunday, October 7, 2012

Only

Okay, 5 golden oreo cookies and one twinkie later and I'm sure my period should be coming soon. This weekend, Vanesha stayed for the weekend and Jake loved every minute of it. When she left, he was so sad. It's a shame they don't live closer or that they're both in the same boat, only children. Oh well, there could be worse fates. And yes, I'm sad, especially because I'm still trying and I've eaten all day and I end it with giving in to my cravings. It would be nice if I could have an excuse. Oh well, after this period, I'll keep trying and not every cycle is like this and I'm five pounds away from my 20 pounds goal and another 6 pounds to my possible final goal. The five pounds after that would just be butter or too much and I'd enjoy gaining it back! But let's start with the week.

No comments: