Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I have to document this





So, 20 days after surgery, the pain under my arms are diminishing, but my left side has hard tissue near the incision line which makes the whole area very taunt and my full range of movement is restricted. On my right side, the hard tissue is there, but not to the extreme and my range of motion isn't diminished noticeably. The pain down my triceps is only on the left side now. I look forward to the day that the there will be no tightness or hard tissue. I also have numbness above the incision line on my right side.

On a different note, I checked the race results from the 5K and I came in 3rd in my age group (40-49) out of 9 and my time was 34:54; I was 75 overall.

finally some more pics after surgery and after the right side being drained of fluid.

No comments: